We had 3 birthdays in the office this week, so it’s time for another round of 20 Questions. This time it’s Bev’s turn!
1. Favorite Childhood Memory?
Camping in a pop-up camper with my family all over the eastern United States. A couple of my favorite places were the Smoky Mountains and Lake Cumberland.
2. What is your dream vacation?
Sleeping in an overwater bungalow in Fiji or Bora Bora.
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ohhhh…that is a hard decision…either tacos or pepperoni pizza!
4. Favorite restaurant?
Noa Noa in Warsaw: The grilled Mahi Mahi with pineapple rice is my favorite and their Key lime Pie is to die for!
5. Favorite movie?
Pretty Woman. What’s better than a classic rom-com?
6. Favorite book?
Anything by Nicholas Sparks.
7. Biggest pet peeve?
People who constantly complain. UGH!
8. As a child, what did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
I think either a nurse or a teacher.
9. Beach or mountains?
Beach for sure! I must visit a beach every year! Myrtle Beach is our favorite. It has a nice wide beach, lots of shells and it’s easy to walk or bike. I have been going there every year since I was 16 years old! That is A LOT of years!
10. Which celebrity would you love to have over for dinner and why?
Matthew McConaughey. He is easy on the eyes and I love to hear him talk.
11. If you could donate $1,000,000 to the charity of your choice what would it be?
Definitely cancer research. I have known too many people that have been affected by this disease.
12. What is your proudest accomplishment?
I would have to say my children! I think they are pretty great. My son lives in the Warsaw area and my daughter lives in Virginia Beach. (You can probably guess with my love of beaches, I love going to visit her!)
13. What song would you say sums you up?
It is Well with My Soul.
14. What hobby makes you the happiest?
I love to grow flowers. All kinds; all colors. They just make me so happy.
15. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
1.) My idea of perfect weather – 80 degrees and sunny during the day. Followed by a light rain at night to keep everything green and growing. 2.) Good health for my family and friends. 3.) Peace on Earth would be wonderful!! .
16. Dogs or cats?
Dogs; we have 2.
17. What’s your most hated chore?
I hate, hate, hate to unload the dishwasher.
18. Do you have any phobias?
Worms, yuck! They creep me out! One of our clinic techs will save the worms she walks past on the sidewalk when it rains. You will not find me out there helping her! HA!
19. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
I would love to be able to fly. Just think how quick and convenient that would be when traveling; no airport security or airline delays!
20. What is your favorite snack/treat?
I love DeBrand’s Dark Chocolate Truffles; they are my “guilty pleasure”. I have been known to hide them at my house so I don’t have to share!
Happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bev! We hope you have a wonderful day!