Maekenzie is a new team member who joined us in May; just in time to celebrate her birthday. There’s no better opportunity to get to know her, than having her sit in the hot seat and answer 20 Questions!
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Taking a trip out to Kansas. We went and picked up on old vintage truck when I was 7 years old. It was a week-long trip and I packed enough clothes, but I didn’t pack enough shoes… like my parents told me. I only brought one pair of shoes with me and they were yellow rubber boots that I had to wear all week long! HA!
2. What is your dream vacation?
A week long vacation to Hawaii. I would love to do all the touristy stuff, plus a little laying on the beach.
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hands down…breakfast! Eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, hash browns, biscuit and gravy. I love all breakfast food!!!
4. Favorite restaurant?
Bravas. My go-to order is a Slaw Dog (bacon wrapped hot dog, BBQ, mustard, creamy slaw, awesome rub) with Patatas Bravas (potatoes cut into cubes with a spicy sauce). YUM! Is your mouth watering, yet? Mine is!!!
5. Favorite movie?
6. Favorite book?
I don’t really have one.
7. Biggest pet peeve?
People not being on time.
8. As a child, what did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
9. Beach or mountains?
10. Which celebrity would you love to have over for dinner and why?
I don’t have a celebrity that comes to mind!
11. If you could donate $1,000,000 to the charity of your choice what would it be?
AgrAbility. [Editor’s note: According to their website, the vision of AgrAbility is to enhance quality of life for farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural workers with disabilities, so that they, their families, and their communities continue to succeed in rural America.]
12. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Definitely getting my Associate Degree in Applied Agriculture Science from Ivy Tech Community College.
13. What song would you say sums you up?
Morgan Wallen: Still Going Down.
14. What hobby makes you the happiest?
15. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
I only have one wish! Having a big ranch out west with cattle and horses.
16. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. I have one sweet pup, Angus. He is 5 years old and I refer to him as my fur baby.
17. What’s your most hated chore?
Laundry or dusting. Where does it all come from?!
18. Do you have any phobias?
19. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To be invisible.
20. What is your favorite snack/treat?
I love all kinds of ice cream but if it has chocolate and peanut butter then I’m all over it!
This was so fun, Maekenzie! We look forward to getting to know you better as the years go on!