Sandi is celebrating 25 YEARS with OSS!
Sandi was born and raised in Fort Wayne, but moved to Ohio in 1995 when she got married. She attended Bishop Luers High School and IPFW, where she graduated with a Dental Assisting Certificate in 1984. Sandi worked in general dentistry for two years before making the move to orthodontics in 1986.
Sandi currently works as a Clinic Tech and also covers sterilization on Thursdays at our Warsaw location. She has a knack for paying attention to details, so she is responsible for tracking patients’ estimated completion dates and coordinating records for patients who are moving to or from our area.
She’s a wife, a mom to four grown kids and a grandma to TWELVE! She loves spending time with her family and attending car show events showing-off their Mustang GT and 1929 Model A Tudor.
Now some fun facts about Sandi:
• She graduated from the Dental Assisting Program with another team member, Whendy.
• Her immediate family (her siblings & their children + her own children/grandchildren) equals 84 people!
• She likes to read Christian literature.
• She also helps with the youth in her church, and coordinated Vacation Bible School for a number of years.
• Her dream vacation destinations are Greece & Australia.
• She is currently learning Italian with her daughter-in-law.
Sandi is the type of person who would give the shirt off her back to anyone. She’s a fun team member who regularly helps plan baby/wedding showers, birthday celebrations, etc. She is a vital member of our team and we are so grateful for all she does! Thank you, Sandi, and congrats on celebrating 25 YEARS with OSS!