Lindsey is a member of our Front Desk and Clinic teams, and she recently celebrated her birthday. We want to celebrate today with a NEW LIST of 20 questions!
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Shy, short & sassy.
2. Motto you live by?
3. What would you choose as your last meal?
Oh gosh, I can only pick one? I guess I’d have to go with mashed potatoes, potato soup, grilled cheese and a chocolate milkshake. (Editorial note: obviously she’s not on a low-carb diet, nor does she need to be. Lol)
4. Coffee or Tea?
Neither! Yuck! It’s hot chocolate on a cold day for me.
5. What, when and where was the first concert you attended?
Martina McBride at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum when I was a little girl with a friend from school.
6. How often do you exercise?
What is exercise?? Lol! I’m too busy running my kids to practices and games to exercise.
7. Name three places you would like to travel?
Italy, Jamaica & Texas. (The first two are dream destinations, and the third is somewhere in the continental United States that I have never been.)
8. What’s your favorite season of the year? And why?
Fall. It’s probably because my birthday is in the Fall, but I also like the leaves changing colors and hooded sweatshirt/ sweater weather.
9. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
Oh, I don’t do karaoke. Lol!
10. What 3 items would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island (other than food or water)?
1.) My family. 2.) A book. 3.) My phone.
11. iPhone or Android?
I’m team iPhone.
12. What is something nobody knows about you?
I always wanted a horse growing up, but I didn’t ever get one.
13. Name 2 pet peeves.
1.) Driving in construction and people cut you off, even though they’ve had miles to get over. 2.) I’m a planner, so “spur of the moment” things stress me out!
14. What’s the last book you read?
Mia and the Tiny Toe Shoes (I had to read with my daughter. #momlife)
15. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Ummm…way too many to count or to share that number! LOL!
16. What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
My grandpa built me a three-story Barbie house with a porch when I was little girl. It is so special to me that I still have it to this day.
17. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
Mrs. Bassett and Mrs. Rhodes. They made it fun to come to school. They always kept things interesting because you never knew what to expect.
18. What hobby makes you the happiest?
Reading or a Hallmark Christmas movie marathon.
19. Do you collect anything?
20. If you had a time machine, where and to what time period would you travel?
I’d go back to the 1950’s, and no place in particular. It just seems time moved a little slower back then.
Thank you so much, Lindsey, for taking the time to answer these questions. It was so fun to read your answers and to get to know you better! We hope you had a very special and happy birthday!!