Tina is a member of our TMD clinic team and she recently celebrated a birthday! She’s on the blog today answering 20 questions. FUN FACT: With nearly 40 team members at OSS, Tina is our only November birthday.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Quiet, smart and flexible.
2. Motto you live by?
Treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
3. What would you choose as your last meal?
4. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! I take it with just a bit of flavored sugar-free creamer.
5. What, when and where was the first concert you attended?
I think it was Lover Boy in the early 80’s at the Memorial Coliseum.
6. Are you a morning or a night person?
7. Name three places you would like to travel?
Hawaii, somewhere in the Caribbean, and Niagara Falls.
8. What’s your favorite season of the year? And why?
Summer, because it’s warm!
9. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
I don’t have one. I’ve actually never done it!
10. What 3 items would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island (other than food or water)?
1.) My Bible, so I have something big to read. 2.) Something to sleep on because I don’t like sleeping on the ground. 3.) And some kind of shelter.
11. iPhone or Android?
12. What is something nobody knows about you?
I lived in Virginia Beach for a few years after getting married.
13. Name 2 pet peeves.
1.) People who are late. 2.) People who are rude.
14. What’s the last book you read?
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. I really enjoy all of the books by Kristin Hannah and would highly recommend them.
15. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I will admit that it’s a tie between sandals and tennis shoes, but I have too many to count. (ed. Note: That’s another thing we didn’t know about Tina)
16. What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
My Keurig coffeemaker. I love it!
17. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
Mr. Rickey, my high school English teacher. He was very encouraging and 38 years later he still shows a paper I wrote, to other students. Gosh, it seems like such a long time ago that I wrote that paper!
18. What hobby makes you the happiest?
Reading on my phone. I love how the books are easily accessible and that it doesn’t require me to go the library or book store. I enjoy the fiction genre and I will always finish a book…even if I don’t like it!
19. Do you collect anything?
Shoes. (See! I told you I had too many to count! HA!)
20. If you had a time machine, where and to what time period would you travel?
I would like to travel to the future to see how everything has changed.
I love that we are learning multiple new things about our team members with each of these blog posts. We, at OSS, hope you are enjoying this blog series as much as we are! We hope you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tina!