Our teammate, Dawn, recently celebrated her birthday. You know what that means…it’s her turn to answer 20 QUESTIONS!
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
FULL OF ENERGY!!! [Editor’s note: That’s an understatement!]
2. Motto you live by?
Live, laugh, love.
3. Favorite Fast Food?
Taco Bell; burrito supreme -no onions or lettuce, soft taco supreme, pintos and cheese plus a nacho supreme is my go-to order.
4. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee…if vanilla lattes count!!! My go-to place is Starbucks because it’s close by, but my favorite locally owned coffeeshop is Amanda Lee Coffee.
5. What, when and where was the first concert you attended?
Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Neil McCoy, 1999.
6. Are you a morning or a night person?
Night person. It’s when I enjoy my Bran Flakes cereal with half & half instead of milk. Haven’t tried it? You need to…you’ll thank me.
7. Name three places you would like to travel?
Ireland, Fiji and Hawaii. Ireland because I did a project on that country in high school + I want to kiss the Blarney Stone! Fiji and Hawaii because they are beautiful!!!
8. What’s your favorite season of the year? And why?
Fall for FOOTBALL. [Editor’s note: Dawn is a diehard Colts fan and has season tickets.]
9. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
You’ll be surprised to know that I don’t have a go-to karaoke song!!! [Editor’s note: if you’ve been to our office, then you know that Dawn loves to sing along with the radio, so this does come at quite a surprise!]
10. What 3 items would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island (other than food or water)?
A bathing suit, sunscreen and a toothbrush.
11. iPhone or Android?
12. What is something nobody knows about you?
I used to have my tongue pierced and I love to collect frog figurine décor.
13. Name 2 pet peeves.
Obnoxious chewing and bad teeth.
14. What’s the last book you read?
I’m not much of a reader, so I don’t have an answer to this one.
15. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Like 5 pairs.
16. What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
The birth of my children.
17. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
Mr. Black; he was a math teacher that I had in college. I hate math and the way he taught it he made it so easy and understandable.
18. What hobby makes you the happiest?
Watching football, participating in Board and Brush events and shopping at the farmer’s market in downtown Fort Wayne.
19. Do you collect anything?
Board and Brush boards!!! I’ve been 25 times; I think I’m CRAZY addicted. It would probably be wise to either open up my own store or work there part-time! HA!
20. If you had a time machine, where and to what time period would you travel?
1980’s or 90’s; when smartphones and social media were not such a high priority. Life just seemed more simple!!!
We loved reading Dawn’s answers! As you can tell by her answers, she really is full of energy and such a joy to be around! We hope you had a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dawn!