Our teammate, Tami, recently celebrated her birthday! She has recently celebrated many milestones; including a milestone birthday, her 40 year wedding anniversary and celebrating 40 YEARS with OSS!
She’s taking part in our 20 questions game, so keep reading to learn more about Tami!
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Dedicated, committed, fun.
2. Motto you live by?
Life is short…go to the beach! [Editor’s note: if you were to see her glowing tan, you’d know that she gets to the beach regularly]
3. Favorite Fast Food?
Taco Bell! 2 hard shell tacos, chips ‘n cheese and NOW a senior Pepsi of course!! LOL!
4. Coffee or Tea?
5. What, when and where was the first concert you attended?
Oh geez…I’m not a rocker! LOL! I think it was Kenny Rogers in the 80’s.
6. Are you a morning or a night person?
7. Name three places you would like to travel?
I just prefer to relax in Florida. I’d be perfectly content to not travel anywhere else.
8. What’s your favorite season of the year? And why?
Summer; I prefer the warm climate.
9. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
Sweet Caroline. [Editor’s note: this song is very fitting, because Tami has a granddaughter by this name.]
10. What 3 items would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island (other than food or water)?
1.) Chapstick. 2.) Nail polish. 3.) Skin care.
11. iPhone or Android?
12. What is something nobody knows about you?
I went to school to be a travel agent. [Editor’s note: Tami thought working at OSS would just be “temporary job”…I think it’s safe to say that 40 YEARS later that she’s turned this job into a career!]
13. Name 2 pet peeves.
When dishes don’t get put in the dishwasher right away and when shoes are left out.
14. What’s the last book you read?
I don’t read. When I finally sit down at the end of the day…I just totally relax.
15. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
50 in Indiana and 15 in Florida!!!
16. What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
17. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
My first grade teacher; I just remember how kind she was.
18. What hobby makes you the happiest?
Bike riding, but my husband HATES it! I also enjoy changing (aka shopping for) the decor in my home.
19. Do you collect anything?
Little tiny shoes.
20. If you had a time machine, where and to what time period would you travel?
I’d go to the future. The best is yet to come!
Tami is a wife, a mom, a grandma and a friend to all of us at OSS.
We appreciate her so much, and we hope you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tami!