Our teammate, Michelle, recently celebrated her birthday! Michelle works as a clinic tech and as our supply manager for both of our locations. We hope you’ll take a minute and keep reading to learn more about her!
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Friendly, trustworthy, and honest.
2. Motto you live by?
Simplify and don’t sweat the small stuff.
3. Favorite Fast Food?
Honestly, I rarely go out to eat at a fast food restaurant; however, in the rare instance that I do, I’d say Moe’s or Elmo’s Pizza and Subs.
4. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee both hot and cold. I love sugar-free iced coffee from McDonald’s and Starbucks. Yum!
5. What, when and where was the first concert you attended?
Amy Grant, 8th grade, at the Coliseum in Fort Wayne.
6. Are you a morning or a night person?
Both. I love me some sleep; however, I function the same whether I have a lot of sleep or not very much sleep. Don’t get me wrong, I go to bed around 9:30 on work nights. Ha!
7. Name three places you would like to travel?
The only time I wind down is while on vacation, so anywhere warm with beaches or a lake (nowhere specific).
8. What’s your favorite season of the year? And why?
I love Spring/Summer, because I love to be outside in the sunshine.
9. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
No karaoke for this chick.
10. What 3 items would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island (other than food or water)?
1.) Toothbrush. 2.) Glasses. 3.) A hair tie.
11. iPhone or Android?
12. What is something nobody knows about you?
I am afraid of heights and I don’t watch TV (except for the nightly news).
13. Name 2 pet peeves.
Loud chewers and traffic jams.
14. What’s the last book you read?
The Summer I Dared. by Barbara Delinsky.
15. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I’m not really sure…maybe somewhere between 40-50. (Do flip-flops count? If yes, I have every color that Old Navy has to offer! HA!)
16. What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
My kids- Dylan age 20 and Leah age 17.
17. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
My kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Short, because she was always super sweet and had perfect hair. [Editor’s note: this answer made us laugh out loud. Michelle always has perfect hair! If you’ve been into the office then you know this!]
18. What hobby makes you the happiest?
Shopping. [Editor’s note: Michelle is AMAZING at finding great deals; which is part of the reason she’s our supply manager and does all of the purchasing for our offices.]
19. Do you collect anything?
20. If you had a time machine, where and to what time period would you travel?
I live in the moment, so this interests me none.
Thank you so much, Michelle, for playing along! We hope you had a very special birthday!