It’s Anne Marie’s birthday, so it’s her turn to answer 20 Questions!!
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Putting up the Christmas tree and nativity set each December. I loved taking the ornaments out of the boxes and reminiscing every year.
2. What is your dream vacation?
Can I have two? I would love to go on an Alaskan cruise and I would also love to visit all the National Parks.
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Any type of Mexican food – tacos, nachos, burritos, etc. etc. etc!
4. Favorite restaurant?
Cork and Cleaver or Granite City.
5. Favorite movie?
Father of the Bride.
6. Favorite book?
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah.
7. Biggest pet peeve?
8. As a child, what did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
9. Beach or mountains?
10. Which celebrity would you love to have over for dinner and why?
Really, no one!!
11. If you could donate $1,000,000 to the charity of your choice what would it be?
Maybe a charity that trains shelter dogs to be comfort dogs for those with PTSD.
12. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Being a mom. It really was what I wanted most growing up! I have four great kids; 3 girls and 1 boy. Their ages range from 30 to 15.
13. What song would you say sums you up?
Any song that talks about being blessed would sum me up!
14. What hobby makes you the happiest?
I love to read! One week I could read about WWII and then the next week, I could be reading about vampires! LOL! The only type of books I don’t enjoy are creepy, scary books. (editorial comment: Seriously, you don’t think that vampires are creepy or scary???)
15. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
1). World peace 2). Owning a vacation house in the mountains. 3). Being able to eat or drink anything I want and not gain weight + stay healthy.
16. Dogs or cats?
Dogs all the way!! Currently we have one dog, Sully. He’s 5 years old and just a love bug! We also have 2 granddogs; Cash is 3 years old and Murphy is 1.
17. What’s your most hated chore?
Unloading the dishwasher.
18. Do you have any phobias?
Bugs – all types and all kinds! YUCK! I’m also very claustrophobic.
19. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Communicating with animals. (Can you tell I’m an animal lover?!)
20. What is your favorite snack/treat?
Anything sweet! I’m not picky when it comes to desserts and candy, but I do not like cheesecake!
Thank you so much, Anne Marie, for taking the time to answer these questions! We hope you have a VERY happy birthday!