Kristine recently celebrated her birthday, and we’re celebrating today by having her answer 20 Questions!
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Going to Myrtle Beach every summer and camping in our camper. We would go to the beach during the morning and spend the afternoon at the pool!
2. What is your dream vacation?
I want to visit Ireland to see all the beautiful landscapes and have some beers with my breakfast in an Irish pub! Haha
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tacos, chips and salsa with a Cherry Pepsi. YUM!
4. Favorite restaurant?
Oh, there are waaaayyy too many for me to choose.
5. Favorite movie?
I’m a sap so any romance or romantic comedy.
6. Favorite book?
The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards
7. Biggest pet peeve?
Rude people, ugh! So annoying.
8. As a child, what did you think you wanted to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher when I was younger.
9. Beach or mountains?
Beach, definitely beach!
10. Which celebrity would you love to have over for dinner and why?
Justin Timberlake, so he could serenade me with his beautiful voice. : )
11. If you could donate $1,000,000 to the charity of your choice what would it be?
St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
12. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Marrying my best friend and having our 3 kids (Henry age 6, Jillian age 4, Bridget age 1).
13. What song would you say sums you up?
Whiskey Girl by Toby Keith.
14. What hobby makes you the happiest?
I love taking pictures of my kiddos!
15. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
1.) A cure for cancer 2.) That my kids could meet their Papa Dave who passed away before they were born 3.) To own a huge plot of land where all my family could build houses so we could live close together!
16. Dogs or cats?
17. What’s your most hated chore?
I have two…grocery shopping and meal prep.
18. Do you have any phobias?
It’s not really a phobia but I have a great dislike for bugs; any and all bugs.
19. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Flying, so I could get places faster!
20. What is your favorite snack/treat?
Wine; any sweet wine.
Thank you so much, Kristine, for taking the time to answer our questions! We hope you had a very special birthday!