Our teammate, Annie, recently celebrated her birthday! If you’ve been following along this year, then you know we’re celebrating by having her answer 20 questions so we all can get to know her better!
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Caring, friendly, clumsy.
2. Motto you live by?
Be kind to everyone, you never know what someone might be going through. (Because let’s be honest, we’re all going through something).
3. Favorite Fast Food?
Panera or Chic-Fil-A.
4. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee (Or Espresso).
5. What, when and where was the first concert you attended?
I think it was Carrie Underwood at the Allen County Memorial Coliseum.
6. Are you a morning or a night person?
Neither? Lol! I enjoy sleeping, but if I have to choose then I would say I’m a night person.
7. Name three places you would like to travel?
Maui, Bora Bora and Bahamas
8. What’s your favorite season of the year? And why?
Well…it’s definitely not winter! LOL! Probably summer or fall.
9. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
“Picture” by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow, but singing karaoke isn’t something I normally do.
10. What 3 items would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island (other than food or water)?
My dog (she’s the best!), my phone and a hammock.
11. iPhone or Android?
12. What is something nobody knows about you?
I have an excessive number of shoes. Just keep reading and you’ll understand. LOL!
13. Name 2 pet peeves.
The sound of people chewing and when people chew with their mouth open.
14. What’s the last book you read?
The Fred Factor by Mark Sanborn and I am currently reading God Bless This Mess: Learning to Live and Love Through Life’s Best (and Worst) Moments by Hannah Brown.
15. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Let’s just say it’s 100! I get it from my momma! [Editor’s note: How many of those are athletic shoes since that’s what you wear 4 days a week?]
16. What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
Hmm…the gift of being an aunt. I love those kids, their unique personalities, and I love watching them grow into the little humans. (I can’t imagine what it will be like if I have my own kiddos some day!)
17. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
Probably my 4th grade teacher; I was super shy when I was little, and I remember her being very nice, helpful and making the year enjoyable!
18. What hobby makes you the happiest?
Cooking, gardening and hanging out with my dog.
19. Do you collect anything?
Well, I think you could say shoes, but my answer is CANDLES! I love candles; I have a stockpile.
20. If you had a time machine, where and to what time period would you travel?
I would travel back in time to meet both of my biological grandpas. Unfortunately, they both passed away before I was born, and I would love to have been able to meet them.
Thank you so much, Annie, for taking the time to answer these questions! I know that I really enjoyed reading them and I’m sure everyone else did too! We all hope you had a very special and happy birthday!